Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me..."
We welcome children from infants through 5th grade to join us for our weekly Sunday morning worship, where they'll participate in interactive and engaging activities. Afterward, we split into age-appropriate groups for Bible study, which includes a range of lessons, games, activities, and crafts that reinforce the day's Bible lesson. We provide a weekly take-home paper to keep parents in the loop and allow them to support their child's discipleship at home. We want to come alongside parents and help instill a love for Jesus and desire to follow Him at an early age.
Time: 10:00 am
Time: 6:30 pm
Safety & Security
- All children must be signed checked into the ministry wing electronically. At time of check in the child’s temperature must be taken. After the child is checked, labels will be assigned to the child, one for each child and the other for the parent.
- Children's Ministry team members are cognizant of the identity of each child's parents/guardians.
- Children must be picked up by an adult that has the label to match the one the child is wearing.
- No child will be permitted to leave the classroom without being visually checked to make sure the child tag matches the adult tag. Authorization is based on communication with VIP during check-in.
- Children will not be released to a sibling. This is for the protection of the child, as well as to minimize liability on the church.
- There are children only restrooms available to children in the Children Ministry area.
- Any situation which may arise due to following these procedures will be brought to the immediate attention of the Children’s Ministry director and the parent will be contacted if needed.
- Volunteers are to be in regular attendance for 6 months prior to placement into the Children’s Ministry. This allows CCF staff the opportunity to become acquainted with the applicant.
- A CCF background check must be submitted.
- The submitted background check must return evidence of a clean background.
- Volunteers must fulfill the training for Children's Ministry within a reasonable amount of time; this may include an apprenticeship period. See Children’s Ministry Training Policy.
- Volunteers must sign the “Agreement to Serve” form, which includes the agreement to abide by all Children’s Ministry policies.
- Volunteers must satisfy age requirements for Children's Ministry workers.
- Volunteers must be approved by CCF staff before beginning ministry.